We are Trek The Himalayas, India’s leading Himalayan trekking company founded in 2010. With over a decade of experience we expertise in trek leading, mountaineering expeditions, cycling tours and other adventure activities. We organise trekking and peak climbing expeditions in Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Sikkim. Our qualified and experienced team of local guides, trek/expedition leaders and cooks are known for their dedicated work in the mountains. We have been organizing treks, and mountaineering. We are the local leader for Himalayan trips throughout the entire India Himalayas.
From the greenest beginner to the sharpest professional adventure travellers, we can get you where you want to go and assure you our best trip.
Trip Terms & Conditions
A. Booking Terms
1. If booked more than 15 days before the trip start date, advance of 10% of the total booking value is payable at the time of booking. Balance amount shall be paid no later than 15 days before the trip start date.
2. If booked less than 15 days prior to the trip start date, the full booking value is due at the time of booking.
3. If the due amounts are not paid as per the payment schedule, bookings shall stand cancelled.
B. Cancellation Policy
1. If cancelled more than 15 days before the trip start date, the advance shall be refunded net of a 5% transaction fee.
2. If cancelled after full payment between 15 to 10 days before the trip start date, 25% cancellation fee of the total booking value.
3. If cancelled less than 10 days prior to the trip start date, the booking amount shall not be refundable.
In the event you opt for Refundable Booking, click here to read the terms and conditions for claiming a refund.
C. Changes to and / or cancellation of trips
Itineraries shown are based on information available at the time of planning and are subject to change. The operators reserve the right to change expedition / trek / package dates, people or itineraries as conditions warrant. If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which the operator or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays and/or other changes are the responsibility of the participant. The operator reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.
Cycle route from Manali to Leh passes through some of the most remote parts of the Himalayas, providing adventurers with a chance to immerse themselves in nature. In total, it traverses five challenging passes, offering the perfect setting for an adrenaline-pumping adventure.
Sections of the route are very exposed, so ensure you have sunscreen and a head covering. Drink plenty of bottled water to avoid dehydration. Make sure you have durable, waterproof shoes. Carry official ID and documents with you at all times, as there will be multiple police checkpoints.