Accessible Adventure has over a decade of experience in Himalayan adventures and expeditions with a wide gamut of experience covering all aspects of adventure tourism in Nepal. Initially Accessible Adventure focused on providing no-frills services, which helped them to enter various international Adventure Tourism markets that it serve till this day. Gradually it widened its offerings to create unique trekking programs as well as historical tours in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Sikkim in India by offering value added offerings.
To date Accessible Adventure has operated approximately 50 adventure trips, taking around 2000 hikers from 90 different countries, in different trekking routes. The company has 4 full time personnel and 20 guides and trek leaders.
It is headquarterd in Kathmandu, Nepal and has regional offices in Malaysia, Africa, Romania, Italy, New Zealand, Canada and Australia.
Accessible Adventure is recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of Nepal and is a member of Nepal Association of Tour Operators, Nepal Mountaineering Association , Trekking Agent Association of Nepal, International Air Transport Association Nepal Association of Tours and Travel Agents , Hotel Association of Nepal, Village tourism Promotion Forum and Kiwanis Club.
Trip Terms & Conditions
A. Booking Terms
1. If booked more than 15 days before the trip start date, advance of 10% of the total booking value is payable at the time of booking. Balance amount shall be paid no later than 15 days before the trip start date.
2. If booked less than 15 days prior to the trip start date, the full booking value is due at the time of booking.
3. If the due amounts are not paid as per the payment schedule, bookings shall stand cancelled.
B. Cancellation Policy
1. If cancelled more than 15 days before the trip start date, the advance shall be refunded net of a 5% transaction fee.
2. If cancelled between 15 to 10 days before the trip start date, 25% cancellation fee of the total booking value.
3. If cancelled less than 10 days prior to the trip start date, the booking amount shall not be refundable.
In the event you opt for Refundable Booking, click here to read the terms and conditions for claiming a refund.
C. Changes to and / or cancellation of trips
Itineraries shown are based on information available at the time of planning and are subject to change. The operators reserve the right to change expedition / trek / package dates, people or itineraries as conditions warrant. If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which the operator or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays and/or other changes are the responsibility of the participant. The operator reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.
The Mardi Hamil Trek is the perfect journey for solo or group travelers who want a taste of the Annapurna region. You don’t have to plan for nearly as many crowds or such a long trip, but you still enjoy some of the most spectacular alpine vistas of Nepal.
This trek can be completed with or without a guide company, and the recommended visit period for this trip is March through November. Trekkers will reach high altitudes and are highly encouraged to take rest days and bring medicate for altitude sickness. International visitors to Nepal, with the exception of India nationals, must provide a valid passport. All visitors are required to purchase a TIMS card and a permit to visit the Annapurna Sanctuary region.